Spain boasts many cultural activities, be it touring Picasso’s birthplace, or touring the picturesque coast. We promise to offer you a cultural experience like no other. In fact, we provide each group with a project-specific cultural activity package.
European Era offers a comprehensive weekly schedule of sporting, cultural and recreational activities.
The following examples offer a taste of the pursuits that can be enjoyed:
- A first-day walking tour of Málaga.
- Water sports: banana boat, airstream, big sup, paddle surfing, and wakeboard.
- Beach sports: netball, volleyball, and football.
- Hiking and walking
- Tours of museums, theatres, art galleries, and historical monuments, such as the bullring, Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Málaga Wine Museum, Interactive Music Museum, Hammam Arab Baths, Aula del Mar Museum-Aquarium, Museum of the Glass, Pompidou Centre, Centre for Contemporary Art, Museum of Popular Arts and Customs, Heritage Museum Cathedral, Gibralfaro Castle, Alcazaba Castle, and much more!
- Flamenco and Salsa dance classes.
- Full-day excursions to Frigiliana, Nerja, Granada, Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Gibraltar and Morocco.
- Social evenings.